What are the best bubble tea flavors?
One of the most common questions we get asked is “what are the most popular bubble tea flavors?”. While this does vary from region to region, there are some hands down favorites.
Best Bubble Tea Flavors
1) Taro Bubble Tea is the most popular flavor. For many people in the West, Taro Bubble Tea is their first experience with taro. So what is taro exactly? Well, taro is tropical root-type plant that is sometimes referred to as an “Asian Potato”. It is more sweet than a regular potato though.
2) Milk Tea is the 2nd most popular flavor. You can make milk tea using two different methods. The first is to use real milk and mix that with black tea. The second is to use non-dairy creamer or a 3 in 1 milk tea powder. The 3 in 1 mixtures will contain sugar and flavoring giving more flavor.
3) Honeydew Bubble Tea is the 3rd most popular flavor. It’s bright green color and sweet tropical flavor makes it a favorite among many bubble tea lovers.
4) Coconut Bubble Tea comes in at number 4. Coconut bubble tea is both sweet and tropical which makes it one of the most popular flavors.
5) Matcha Green Tea is number 5 on the list. Matcha is finely ground green tea powder of specially grown and processed tea leaves. The finely ground powder gives matcha a distinctive flavor that some people describe as more “earthy”. This is because you are tasting every part of the tea because it is ground into such a fine powder.
How to Make Popular Bubble Tea Recipes?
Our boba training video has video tutorials and basic recipes. We also offer it for free with any Bubble Tea Machine order!