Bubble Tea Machine Warranty
1 Year Warranty and Video Support
Bubble Tea Machine Warranty
Here at BubbleTeaology, we believe in standing by our products. Our machines are used not just in bubble tea shops, but in factories and small businesses across the world. Our bubble tea machines stand up to commercial demands, and we warranty them as such. Most of our competitors only offer a 60 or 90-day warranty. You can find the full warranty below.
We also offer the ability to extend your warranty to two or three years, for a little more peace of mind!
How Our Bubble Tea Machine Warranty Works
Our machines are all sold with an included one-year limited warranty unless otherwise noted. When available, you also have the option to purchase an extended two or three-year warranty that provides the same level of service as the included one-year warranty over a longer time period.
In order to make a claim, simply reach out to us via email. Our customer service agents will work with you to identify the problem. Most of the time, a simple tweak to settings will remedy the issue. If there is some sort of defect, however, we will work directly with the factory to determine what replacement parts you might need and get them shipped out to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: Our support is via email only. We do not have in-person technicians to provide immediate support. If your use of the machines is sensitive to downtime issues, we highly recommend you purchase a spare parts package.
Standard One-Year Limited Warranty
BubbleTeaology warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. BubbleTeaology agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary commercial wear or any use for which the product was not intended
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
- Any used, previously displayed items
BubbleTeaology makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty.
To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, BubbleTeaology disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In the United States, the implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above.
Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products.
In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply to the Purchaser.
For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the Purchaser.
The consumer must file all warranty claims with BubbleTeaology. We will then contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement.
Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from the invoice date. Missing part claims must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection
- Pictures and/or videos are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible