How to Set Up Your Bubble Tea Sealer Machine
Setting up your sealer machine is easy to do by following the steps in the video below.
Bubble tea sealing machines are becoming increasingly popular as they offer a convenient way to seal Bubble tea cups.
If you’ve recently purchased a Bubble Tea Sealing Machine, here’s a quick guide on how to set it up.
1. Begin by reading the Bubble Tea Sealing Machine’s instruction manual. This will give you a good understanding of how the machine works and what safety precautions you need to take.
2. Once you have read the manual, it’s time to start setting up the machine. Begin by finding a suitable location for the Bubble Tea Sealing Machine. It should be close to an electrical outlet and away from any potential hazards.
3. Next, unpack the Bubble Tea Sealing Machine and all of its components. Once everything is unpacked, you can start assembling the machine according to the instructions in the manual.
4. Once the Bubble Tea Sealing Machine is assembled, it’s time to test it out. Fill a Bubble tea cup with water and place it on the sealing tray. Close the lid of the machine and press the start button. The Bubble Tea Sealing Machine should now seal the cup.
5. If everything is working properly, you’re now ready to start using your Bubble Tea Sealing Machine! Be sure to follow all safety precautions when using the machine and always read the instruction manual before operating.
The E07 Error is one of the most common errors and can sometimes happen when you first turn on your machine. This can be fixed by pressing the red emergency stop button or moving the emergency door back and forth to deactivate the alarm. Visit the link below for other Error Codes and Maintenance:
How to Install Bubble Tea Sealer Film
Installing Bubble Tea Sealer Film is easy to do. If the sealing film is improperly installed, you will receive an E04 or E05 Error.
Only one side of the film will stick to your cups, so you want to ensure that the film is going in the correct direction. Additionally, both rollers should have the film moving to the left (counter-clockwise).
Also, make sure you have the correct sealer film. PP sealer film for PP cups and PET sealer film for PET cups. Click here to learn how to pick the right sealing film.
Now that you’ve installed the sealing film, the next step is to set the temperature. This temperature will depend on what type of material you’re sealing. You can refer to your owner’s manual for the correct temperature settings.